The department provides webinars and courses for graduate students and doctoral students, and the faculty members of the Academy.
The courses are listed below
1. Publication of scientific articles
- • Methods of scientific research
- • Work with database - Scopus, Web of Science
- • Writing scientific articles
- • Proper selection of journals for publication
- • Intro to statistics. Modern statistic methods in medical research and criteria for conducting statistical analysis.
- • The use of proper tools for data analysis.
- • Dispersion analysis. Correlation analysis
- • Regression equation
3. Commercialization of technology & products
- • Commercialization stages
- • The tools to manage start-up projects
- • Methods of the market-fit analysis
- • Business Incubation Programs
- • Source of Investment for Innovations
Course format: offline & online